Sunday, January 30, 2011

"Easy Money" - Or, A Game of "Spot the Continuity Errors"



Last semester I took TV Production 2, a class whose final project is to come up with a short film presentation. This is what I came up with. There's not much more to say aside from the following:
  • Yes, the audio is crap in a lot of places, and is pretty much absent in one scene. I tried to fix it in the editing software, but it was beyond salvaging. Sorry.
  • Yes, the dialogue is crap. Half of that is my inability to write comfortable dialogue that doesn't sound like two surfers on heavy tranquilizers, half of that comes from the editing which makes people repeat lines in awkward places. Sorry.
  • Yes, the whole thing was done on a shoestring budget. I offer no apologies.
Enjoy! Or not, if that's what you prefer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was laughing. 'Twas enjoyable. :)